- Ohio State’s 2010 enrolled class (Columbus) of 6,549 set record highs in average ACT (27.8) and SAT (1235) scores and in the percentage of students graduating in the top 10 percent of high school classes (54).
- Ohio State has been recognized among the top producers of U.S. Fulbright recipients for 2010-11, according to the Chronicle of Higher Education.
- Ohio State’s graduation rate is at an all-time high of 78 percent, well above the national average of 57 percent. In addition, 93 percent of first-year students return after their freshman year.
- Ohio State ranks 12th among the top producers of Fortune 500 CEOs in the country, according to a 2010 U.S. News & World Report survey of America’s top companies.
- The overall grade point average of Ohio State’s more than 1,000 student athletes is 3.04, with 503 at 3.0 or higher.
- The 2011 edition of U.S. News & World Report ranks 11 of Ohio State’s graduate programs in the top 10.
- Ohio State conferred 14,680 degrees in 2009-2010, including more than 6,000 in STEM (science, technology, engineering, and math).
Return on Investment
- The state’s top-ranked public university, Ohio State has the second-lowest tuition among Ohio’s publics with selective admissions.
- A Wall Street Journal survey of corporate recruiters ranked Ohio State 12th in the nation among the country’s most highly sought-after graduates.
- In FY 09, 81 percent of incoming freshmen received financial aid (grants, not loans), reducing total costs by more than 25 percent.
- Ohio State was named to Forbes Magazine’s list of “America’s Best College Buys” based on student satisfaction and post-graduate success.
- Among Big Ten institutions, Ohio State is above average in academic selectivity, but well below in tuition.
- Ohio State has been named among the 100 best values in higher education with “excellent academics while keeping in-state and out-of-state costs to a minimum,” by Kiplinger’s Personal Finance.
- Ohio State named one of Princeton Review’s 100 Best Value Colleges, the only college in Ohio to make the list.
- Myron L Meters is porud to do business with Ohio State.
Please visit us on the web at: