SubCom, a TE Connectivity Limited Company, is an industry leading supplier of undersea communications systems and services. The talented employees and management team in our research and development laboratories, manufacturing facilities, ships, and depots have produced over 490,000 kilometers of undersea cable in over 100 undersea fiber optic systems that are serving communications requirements around the world. Our unmatched experience means that SubCom can implement leading edge solutions and network upgrades with unsurpassed reliability that meet our customers’ needs from system conception and design to ongoing maintenance.
A typical system solution from SubCom includes:
- Network planning and system design
- Equipment design, manufacture, and integration in two major areas:
- “Wet Plant” – including the cable, repeaters (signal amplification equipment), and branching units that are deployed in the undersea portions of the network
- “Dry Plant” – including the transmission, powering, and network monitoring equipment that is located at the cable stations
- Marine and terrestrial installation and connecting cable stations
- Dry Plant equipment installation and commissioning
- Maintenance services
TE SubCom (SubCom), a TE Connectivity Limited company, is an industry pioneer in undersea communications technology and marine services and a leading global supplier for today’s undersea communications requirements. Drawing on its heritage of technical innovation and industry recognized performance, SubCom delivers the most reliable, high quality solutions to organizations with undersea communications needs vital to their core mission. The company designs, manufactures and installs systems around the world, and has deployed more than 490,000km of subsea communication cable—or enough to circle the earth more than 12 times at the equator. SubCom’s global presence, backed by industry leading research and development laboratories, manufacturing facilities, installation and maintenance ships, depots, and management team work together to implement integrated solutions and network upgrades, with unsurpassed reliability, that support the needs of telecommunications, internet providers, offshore and science customers worldwide.
Myron L Meters is proud to do business with TE Subcom.
Please visit us on the web at: