IWMC is proud owner of the new Ultrapen PT2 pH and temperature pen.
Advanced features include automatic temperature compensation; highly stable microprocessor-based circuitry; user-intuitive design; and waterproof housing. A true one-handed instrument, the PT2 is easy to calibrate and easy to use. To take a measurement, you simply push a button then dip the pen in solution. Results display in seconds.This instrument is designed to be extremely accurate, fast and simple to use in diverse water quality applications.
HIGH PERFORMANCE FEATURES
– Accuracy of ±0.01 pH
– 1, 2 and 3 Point Calibration
– Proprietary Sensor Design
– Automatic temperature compensation
– Reliable Repeatable Results
– Rugged, reliable, shock-resistant fully encapsulated electronics
– Durable body constructed of aircraft aluminum
– Simple one button function
– High capacity N-type battery included
Save 10% on your PT2 when your order online here:
Please visit us on the web at: