DaVita Inc., a FORTUNE 500® company, is a leading provider of kidney care in the United States, delivering dialysis services to patients with chronic kidney failure and end stage renal disease. DaVita strives to improve patients’ quality of life by innovating clinical care, and by offering integrated treatment plans, personalized care teams and convenient health-management services. As of June 30, 2011, DaVita operated or provided administrative services at 1,669 dialysis facilities, serving approximately 131,000 patients. DaVita supports numerous programs dedicated to creating positive, sustainable change in communities around the world. The company’s leadership development initiatives and social responsibility efforts have been recognized by Fortune, Modern Healthcare, Newsweek and WorldBlu.
DaVita — which is Italian for “giving life” — has more than 36,500 teammates (employees) around the nation working to provide superior patient care and exemplify the company’s Core Values:
- Service Excellence: Serving others — our reason for existing.
- Integrity: We say what we believe, and we do what we say. We are trusted because we are trustworthy.
- Team: One for All, and All for One! We work together, sharing a common purpose, a common culture and common goals.
- Continuous Improvement: We never stand still; we are never satisfied.
- Accountability: We don’t say, “It’s not my fault,” or “It’s not my job.” We take responsibility for meeting our commitments — our personal ones as well as those of the entire organization. We take ownership of the results.
- Fulfillment: We make a difference. We feel rewarded — personally and as a team — because what we do in our jobs is consistent with our goals and dreams.
- Fun: We enjoy what we do. We know kidney dialysis is hard work; but even hard work can be fun.
Myron L Meters is proud to do business with DaVita.
Please visit us on the web at: