MyronLMeters.com thanks Herot Water Technology – the very first to pre-order the brand new Ultrapen PT2 pH and temperature tester. Made of rugged aircraft aluminum and featuring the accuracy and durability you expect from Myron L, the PT2 is available to order now for April shipment.
Advanced features include automatic temperature compensation; highly stable microprocessor-based circuitry; user-intuitive design; and waterproof housing. A true one-handed instrument, the PT2 is easy to calibrate and easy to use. To take a measurement, you simply push a button then dip the pen in solution. Results display in seconds.This instrument is designed to be extremely accurate, fast and simple to use in diverse water quality applications.
HIGH PERFORMANCE FEATURES
– Accuracy of ±0.01 pH
– 1, 2 and 3 Point Calibration
– Proprietary Sensor Design
– Automatic temperature compensation
– Reliable Repeatable Results
– Rugged, reliable, shock-resistant fully encapsulated electronics
– Durable body constructed of aircraft aluminum
– Simple one button function
– High capacity N-type battery included
Please visit us on the web at: